Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NINman

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used a buddy that is snorkleing while in shallow water and you are diving? I for instance don't have any close friends that dive but do snorkle. Thanks in advance. I wanted to practic some skills while out on the boat with my friend this weekend.

Brad

The very first SCUBA dive was made in exactly those conditions, but there was only one regulator at the time. The second one had not yet been built.

People have used all sorts of combinations, but don't delude yourself into thinking you have a buddy in those circumstances. You would be diving solo.

There are lots of buddies available, possibly even on this board. Where do you live?

When my buddy is skin diving, I skin dive. When my buddy is on SCUBA, so am I.

WWW™

About 3 weeks ago we were at this spot on Lake George that wasn't too deep and looked like it would be a great place to SCUBA. I was snorkleing at the time. We just made plans to return this comeing Monday with my Wife and his Girlfriend. I wanted to bring my gear mainly becuase I have it and want to use it. Thanks for you input and if anyone is going to be in that area at that time you are more the welcome to join us as I would like to get a dive or too in. Let me know.

Brad
ninman_ny@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom