Nikon D70 with Ikelite Housing and Strobe Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

writesds

Registered
Reaction score
I purchased my D70 equipment new and have used it for some in-house product photos, and with the housing was used on one dive trip only. This camera cannot have moer than about 1,500 snaps on it.

I live in the Chicago area and will pay for shipping in the US, and up to $50 to Canada. My price of $950 below is firm. As you will find, this equipment is reasonably priced. I fell that a package of this quality, in this condition, cannot be found for less.

UNDERWATER CAMERA AND HOUSING PACKAGE
$950

- Nikon D70 Digital SLR with Charger
- AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
- AF Nikkor 70-300mm Telephoto Lens
- Ikelite D70 Housing—USED ONCE
- 6" Dome Port—USED ONCE
- +4 diopter for Dome Compensation—USED ONCE
- Pelican 1550 Case. Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof

STROBE IS SOLD

Attachments

• Underwater-Housing-Package.jpg
    Underwater-Housing-Package.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Underwater-Housing-Package-.jpg
    Underwater-Housing-Package-.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Here are some photos I took on the dive I use the housing on. It was in the Mediterranean and I did NOT use a strobe.

Attachments

• Med-Potos-08.jpg
    Med-Potos-08.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 213
Please can you tell me if this nikon d70 with housing has been sold as i live in Ft Lauderdale and am interested. Though it has been used once did it ever flood during that initial usage. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom