Testicles Squeeze

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reegtlaw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What exactly is "Testicles Squeezed"? I heard some people on the boat today talking about it but weren't sure of what it is. I've heard of mask squeezed but never "testicles squeezed". Is this a medical emergency or non medical emergency(like mask squeezed)? How does one avoid this kind of squeezed? Thanks.

also known as suction cup with some people. If you have a well sealing wet suit, there is a small air space trapped in the crotch of it from dawning and walking. squeeze is most felt when first jumping in the water and can be compounded by a prompt decent. after a few minutes of swimming the bubbles work their way out, and all feels better after water works its way in and shrinkage takes effect.

How does one avoid this kind of squeezed? Thanks.

Avoid it by wearing compression shorts under a wetsuit instead of a regular bathing suit. Keeping the boys together in an orderly fashion helps.

The only problem I've had with my guys in conjunction with diving is the first 'giant stride' I did I didn't protect them and got a whallop. After that instead of hands covering the mask and reg it went like hands covering the guys and maybe mask or regs.

What exactly is "Testicles Squeezed"?

Testicles (Greek: Τεςτικλες c. 420-369 BC, pronounced Test-ih-cleez) was a Heavy Metal Greek (really lexiconean) philosopher. Considered by many to be the founder of the Testicular method, he was greatly influenced by his estranged uncle, Socrates. Their names rhyme as well. His work continues to serve as the driving force of Jack Bauer's ethos and recently helped coach the 1991-1992 Chicago Bulls.

Read more at http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Testicles_(Greek_Philosopher)

reegtlaw:
What exactly is "Testicles Squeezed"?

Unless you and your dive buddy are really, really close, it ain't gonna happen.

Seriously, the only parts of the body that can squeeze are those that have air pockets inside. Testicles don't have air pockets, so there is no testicle squeeze. On the other hand, equipment with air pockets against your skin can also have squeezes. You can have a mask squeeze that causes damage to your eyes, but it's not an eye squeeze. A suit squeeze can be in any part of the body covered by your suit. Simply make sure your wet suit is flooded to eliminate any air pockets and make sure you wear fluffy underware under your dry suit and keep it properly inflated to eliminate suit squeezes.

Testicles (Greek: Τεςτικλες c. 420-369 BC, pronounced Test-ih-cleez) was a Heavy Metal Greek (really lexiconean) philosopher. Considered by many to be the founder of the Testicular method, he was greatly influenced by his estranged uncle, Socrates. Their names rhyme as well. His work continues to serve as the driving force of Jack Bauer's ethos and recently helped coach the 1991-1992 Chicago Bulls.

Read more at http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Testicles_(Greek_Philosopher)

Don't you mean the "Chicago Balls"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom