Masks for small faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bs63366

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking at getting a mask for my girl friend. The problem is that she has a small face and that most masks that I have had her try on are too big for her. What are some ideas that you guys have that might work for her? Thanks for all the help in advance.

I am looking at getting a mask for my girl friend. The problem is that she has a small face and that most masks that I have had her try on are too big for her. What are some ideas that you guys have that might work for her? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Try the smaller sized Atomic Frameless, which comes in two sizes. (Regular and Medium, I believe)

If her face is VERY small you can try a kid's sized mask. There are several top quality kids masks available.

recommend the cressi lince...i sell them 3-1 to any mask in the shop (women can never find a mask that fits them well...and this one does)!

:wink:

Since we're recommending specific masks, I use an Atomic Aquatics frameless, they also make them in a smaller size - but depends if you need a small fit (in which case maybe ok) or a small nose pocket (not okay)

Thanks for the responses. And Tortuga68 I am looking for a smaller fit, not just the nose piece.

Dive Rite E - 115 Pocket Mask - a low volume, comfortable, inexpensive ($50 appx.) mask. It is black, however, and may not appeal to her fashion sense.

I had the same problem in my search for a mask that fits and lots of brands are too big for my face! Finally managed to find the Oceanic Ion which fits nicely. Tried on the Scubapro Spectra recently and that feels like a fit too. Still deciding whether to get a second mask. Hope this is helpful in your search! :wink:

The other half also has trouble finding a mask to fit. She uses Tusa Liberator Plus. We've been told by a number of dive shops that that is the one that fits when all else fails!

She's fanatic to trying to find an alternative, just so she's not just hooked to one model. Tries on anything she can. Already making notes of suggestions here!

Back
Top Bottom