Wednesday Night Beach Dive - LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetDawg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
OK, Team, before you stuff yourself with turkey how about come out and burn some calories in the ocean and then have some drinks with your dive buddies.

Last week we had an awesome turn out at SeaTech.

DIVE SITE: Commercial Pier, Lauderdale by the Sea, or the Shipwreck Snorkel Trail off Datura Avenue, call it what you like, we are diving it!

The area off Datura Avenue beach is regarded by many as the "Best Shore Dive in Florida." The REEF survey database for this area (Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF) | Diving That Counts) includes over 300 species of fish recorded by shore divers. This site is ranked #5 in species diversity for the Tropical Western Atlantic; the first four are shore dives in Bonaire.

Details and sign up on my facebook site here:

Wes, I'm probably joining you (gave a "maybe" on FB) and I invited Speargirl to join me.

Always a pleasure to have you along on a dive. Hopefully we'll see you wednesday night!

Bring Speargirl, we have not met, though I think I have chatted with her about renting a condo in the Keys before?

The more the merrier!

Wes

Hmmm.. was planning a kayak paddle, but.....

Jenny, I didn't call you back last night about the paddle because my cell phone was broken.

I have a new one and got your message. Yaknow, I think I'd rather dive than paddle tomorrow night...wanna join me? We have all winter to paddle. I'll even drive to LBTS if you can get to my house by 6:45. :blinking:

What time is the dive planned for? Where?
I have company coming in town Wed night, so I don't want to stay out too late...

Jenny, I hope you can make it but if you need to run off early, I guess it's better if you take your own car.

I am out on this. Sorry. Not kayaking either. :(

Hope the weather clears up for ya'll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom