Canon Powershot G10 and DC28 Underwater Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I will be honest with everyone on here, I am not a scuba diver, but I am a fellow lover of the ocean, as a surfer. I bought this camera and the underwater case thinking I would bring it out surfing with me, and get some pix of me and my buddies. However, I haven't even used it for that purpose. I ended up taking it in the bay a couple times out on boat trips.

I stumbled onto this website because my friend has the G9, and the underwater case, and uses it for scuba.

The camera itself, as well as the case are virtually flawless. Work perfectly. I have all software, cables, batteries, and a leather case that came with it. Also sealant tube that came with the underwater case. More pictures, as well as samples of photos taken are available upon request.

Camera Itself: $375.
Underwater Case Model WP-DC28: $150.
Canon Speedlite 270EX flash $125

Prices are plus shipping from zip 11561 and insurance. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• Powerashot G10.jpg
    Powerashot G10.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 67
  • WP DC28 Underwater Case.jpg
    WP DC28 Underwater Case.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 79
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom