Hollis F1 Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me what size Hollis Fin (large or x-large) works best for a diver wearing a size 10 rock boot over woolen socks / TLS 350 drysuit? Thanks for your reply. Bob S

Can anyone tell me what size Hollis Fin (large or x-large) works best for a diver wearing a size 10 rock boot over woolen socks / TLS 350 drysuit? Thanks for your reply. Bob S

Which rockboot do you have? They are all different. You will most likely use a Regular size in any of the boots though :wink:

Mike

For sure go with the size Regular :wink: It will be a perfect fit :D We have them in stock if you need us to ship you a pair

Any suggestions for an XL Bare Trek boot, over a foot that wears a wooly sock and a Bare neoprene bootie?

I've had one recommendation to go for XL, and another to go for XXL (as the XL was a little too snug).

Can't decide........ :confused:

Any suggestions for an XL Bare Trek boot, over a foot that wears a wooly sock and a Bare neoprene bootie?

I've had one recommendation to go for XL, and another to go for XXL (as the XL was a little too snug).

Can't decide........ :confused:

What size shoe is an XL? 12? 13?

Most likely a 2XL because of the thick socks you wear..plus if its a little loose, you can tighten up the spring straps. Most likely a 2XL will be perfect :wink:

Thanks, Mike.

Show size is EU44, which is about a US11.5 I think.

Looks like the XXL may be the right size. Any idea on how it compares to a XXL jet fin? Hopefully the foot pocket would be smaller? About half an inch narrower and half an inch less tall would be perfect!

I too hope to buy the F1s. I wear a size 12 mens NRS workboot. Maybe size XXL in the Hollis?

I too hope to buy the F1s. I wear a size 12 mens NRS workboot. Maybe size XXL in the Hollis?

What boots do you dive?

''''''''''''''
Against the 2XL Jets for your foot, XL should be perfect

When my F1 fins turn up, I'll take a picture of XL jets, XXL jets and XXL F1s side by side; and measure and post the size of the foot pocket. This may help some people decide what size to buy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom