New Dive Center!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are the "Keys Scuba Shack" located at Hurricane Hole Marina on Stock Island. Offering Trips, Retail, Instruction, Air, Nitrox and Trimix (with our booster pump, we can achieve just about whatever mix and psi you need). not only that, our fill whips run out to the dock, meaning you won't need to remove them when you pull up. Go to the restaurant and we'll fill them on your boat.
We are NAUI, PADI, SSI, TDI and IANTD. We also have a re-Breather Instructor on staff. Call for more details.
Pricing for our trips is only $69 (if you book direct)! Rental equipment is available. Trips run at 8:30 am and 1 pm. Wrecks, Reefs, Both - we do our best to avoid the 'typical' Key West reefs.
Don't forget to ask about our Instructor rates for teaching (some restrictions apply)Feel free to pm us here, or, phone 305-896-0723.

Thanks for taking the time to read about us. I hope to meet most of you sometime in the near future.

Yes, we offer trips to the Vandenberg daily. It was incredible on Thanksgiving morning - 100' vis and ZERO current! Too bad we have a small craft advisory today, I was looking forward to another drop on it today.

Good to hear there's a tech friendly shop now. Getting trimix has been hit or miss for a long time.

Are you running tech charters to the Vandenberg??

As a new member to Scubaboard, we must post 5 times before permitted to post a url. I'll try to pm it to you now. But, in answer to the question, yes we have a website. Look up our name without spacing as a . c o m

Good to hear there's a tech friendly shop now. Getting trimix has been hit or miss for a long time.

Are you running tech charters to the Vandenberg??

Yes, we offer trips to the Vandenberg daily. It was incredible on Thanksgiving morning - 100' vis and ZERO current! Too bad we have a small craft advisory today, I was looking forward to another drop on it today.

The term "tech" was left out of your reply. Deepstops asked "Are you running tech charters to the Vandenberg?" You answered, "We offer trips to the Vandenberg."

Not a clear answer to my reading.

PS-- Banner ads are cool.

ai.php

Yes, Tech Dives too!!! At the prices listed, we only ask that you time your dive as if a 2 tank dive. If you need more time, we can make arrangements! Again, we would like to offer what your typical Keys Dive Center doesn't....or can't!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom