Philippines cheap liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herbiehamshank

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Am off to Philippines in two weeks for a month- i am looking for a basic liveaboard with comparative prices. Did a no-frills one last year in Similan islands and prefer it to more luxury boats. If you do it right you should be tired enough not to worry where/what you sleep on!

Will be heading to Cebu but travelling around. particualrly one that does Apo Reef would be interesting- anyone help? Much appreciated

Herbie

I have been to the Philippines 6 times this year and looked for a liveaboard and it seems they cater to Luxury even a lot of the resorts are compare to the carib in price. Seems like they see westerners coming $$$$$ I'll check back hope you find something.

Thanks - that would be appreciated. Have looked at lots of sites and they are all pricey- got the funds just i am there for a month and would rather spend it on lots of dives than swanky liveaboard!

Back
Top Bottom