Northland Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone use/review Northland Divers in Minnesota? I am a beginner and I am looking to get certified and Northland is fairly close to me. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Welcome Chillin,

My advice to to check out all the dive shops in the area first. Go and visit each one.

I live in the east metro area. Before we took our instruction, I took the family to all the dive shops in the area. We focused on two dive shops and did a discovery dive with both of them. After the discovery dives, we picked the shop that we felt fit us the best. It is a personal choice, I can tell you we loved one shop, but it might not be the best fit for you.

Please remember one thing, whether you like SSI, NAUI, PADI, it isn't the agency but the individual instructors that are important. Find the one that gives you the warm fuzzes and go with that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom