how many of you should be working right now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I find myself at work.. sitting and waiting for replys to post.... hitting refresh on the browser.... waiting, refresh again.... look at the blinking red light on my voicemail.... decide to wait till after lunch, hit refresh again.....

the madness!

'I wish I had a job'?

FIXXERVI6 once bubbled...
I find myself at work.. sitting and waiting for replys to post.... hitting refresh on the browser.... waiting, refresh again.... look at the blinking red light on my voicemail.... decide to wait till after lunch, hit refresh again.....

the madness!

I hear ya! Seems the last few weeks my productivity is really bad....easily distracted. Must be the heat. Just thought I would add you aren't alone. :)

Karen

I am retired and can go diving whenever I want.

Captain

Actually, I can relate to most of you. I became addicted to Scubaboard while on a 6-month stint of unemployment. Now that I have found this awesome job that gives me free access of my work DSL to use as I wish, I'm 'working hard' and still keeping up with diving news.

Back
Top Bottom