Dec 12 South East Christmas Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Once again, I offer my house for a SB Christmas Party. We had so much fun last year and I look forward to opening my adobe to ScubaBoard again. Like last year, all are invited, bring a dish to share, your own personal drinking vessel, and whatever else you want to bring (that will not get any body arrested!!) to add to the fun. Yes, Kevin, we will have a Festivus pole this year. Festivus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. :popcorn:

Jenny, I had SOOOOO much fun at your first party last year!!!

And I'm so sad to say that I'm already overbooked for that evening. :(

Take LOTS of pictures, including incriminating ones! :rofl3:

awee man.. Im working... drats

I'm trying to decide what to bring, egg rolls went over good last year.

Debby, Eric, bummer, wish ya'll could make it. Dennis, the egg rolls were wonderful last year!

I really am sorry to miss it; let's get together for a paddle at Oleta or West Lake or something after your hand feels better.

sounds good to me.. or sooner. :) Gotta keep the limbs loose.

Soon yes...it sucks only having one weekend day off. I'm totally overbooked for the next couple of Sundays. Please pray hard that I get the job I applied for, I would have every other Saturday and every Sunday off!!!!

Bummer ...I gotta work too :-(. We had so much fun last year...Aaaah well...Apaddle at Oleta sounds good tho.

Pygar, how are you and Pixie? I miss you two!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom