Live Damn You!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Anchor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
CLEAR! :light:

No new posts since November 14th is far too long. Where has all the fun gone?

Someone must have something new and fun to post...

Safety stop ala doctrine versus safety stop dork style.
IMG_17043.jpg

IMG_15781.jpg

There now. See that wasn't too hard. Let's keep the trend going...

Hey, I can't help it... but I *did* just (re)close on my house yesterday! (Nine months of effort went into that, and I still have work left to do... but now I'm allowed to actually move in.)

I should have much more room for brainstorming once I'm in... I need to work on my chess set. :wink:

Welcome to the club Colleen.

It is a little quite around here at the moment, but usually there is a lot of fun going on.

Anyone doing anything special for the holidays?

Anyone doing anything special for the holidays?
Anything special?!? Of *course* I'm doing something special!

Um... and if anyone wants to join me for some major plumbing renovations, I'll even let you be the first to don your snorkel gear during the bath and shower test. :D

Just one question: What is the proper suit for plumbing? I'm thinking a skin should suffice (as it *is* indoors), but since I don't have gas yet (until after the plumbing's inspected), it may be chilly enough to warrant a wetsuit. A shorty should be plenty, but there'll probably be a bit of kneeling, so a full suit might be better. I think a drysuit might be a bit bulky, especially with dry gloves, but it'd be handy in case of any... issues... popping up. (It's a bit cold for a wet run to the hardware store.)

So, there was a conversation about drift diving, and seeing as Dork Divers were involved, you can only imagine how *that* went. :biggrin: A few lines...

"I did a drift dive in a quarry. Don't quite see the appeal."

"I did a drift dive at Vortex.* Got rescued seventeen times."

"I did a drift dive in the pool. Slid all the way to the deep end."​

Anyone come up with any more? The mic is open... :D

(*Vortex is a spring that's basically *always* got classes using it.)

I am going to Roatan the day after Christmas for a week. I am taking my split fins, snorkel, and airsource 3, the fins, snorkel and wetsuit are color cordinated, Black and Blue. I fully intend to have the most fun possible!

Back
Top Bottom