Christian Divers Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flsusi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I started a meetup group open to anyone, it's called CHRISTIAN DIVERS MIAMI

as you MAY have figured out from the name this is a group for Christian scuba divers, and is meant to promote fellowship, plan trips, get to know similar minded people etc

It's free to join, and it's not linked to any church...so come check it out!!!

meetup.com/Christian-Divers-Miami

we have a meeting on Dec 14, would love to see some of you there!!!

Susi

Reactions: Jax

as you MAY have figured out from the name this is a group for Christian scuba divers, and is meant to promote fellowship, plan trips, get to know similar minded people etc

Susi

Welcome to ScubaBoard Susi.
Here's the full link for everyone: Christian Divers Miami (Miami, FL) - Meetup.com

Susi

Susi,

Thanks for starting this group. Hope you don't mind, even though I live in the Florida Keys, that I joined your group. I know there are a lot of Christian Scuba Divers out there and I am proud to be one of them.

Here's another organization that a good friend of mine, Jim Mustoe, started. Here's the link to his website. Worldwide Christian Scuba Divers Organization

Good Diving,

What place does religion have to do with diving?
That's a great question. Anyone who believes in God (as they descend into the depths with a tank of compressed air strapped to their backs for life support) knows full well the answer to that question. :eyebrow:

I have just gotten a website up and running called Divers For Christ, and I would like to list all the "clubs" or individuals looking for a buddy that are like minded, as earlier stated.

Please go to Welcome to Divers For Christ Home Page and send me an email with your information. I will post it under the applicable State or Country/Region you are in.

Aloha.

That's pretty good that you can find enough diving Christians in south Florida. I too dive with a religious group - Pictish Polytheist Divers Worldwide - but since the last Picts disappeared in the mid-1000's, the monthly PPDW meetings are real short.
Good luck with that.

I have just gotten a website up and running called Divers For Christ, and I would like to list all the "clubs" or individuals looking for a buddy that are like minded, as earlier stated.

Please go to Welcome to Divers For Christ Home Page and send me an email with your information. I will post it under the applicable State or Country/Region you are in.

Aloha.

Great website!!! I've send you a PM with my contact information. Thanks for creating this website and sharing it here. Hopefully your post will reach other like minded individuals like myself.

Good Diving,

I tried looking at the websites the meetup.com one says it doesn't exist.
And the other I can't X out of the Beneath the sea pop up on my phone so ill try again sometime

Thnx for the info

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom