New Years Eve at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a definite possibility.

No way. I'll be in Key Largo this year! Enjoy!

I posted a link to this thread in Dive NY because some of our members did dive Dutch last New Year's Eve, with snow on the ground.

As long as I don't have to break the ice to get in the water, I'll be happy.:cool3:

Ouch! I just got a dry suit but don't think I want to try it out just yet at Dutch in January. I'm thinking maybe April? Hope you have fun if you go!

I probably won't make it...but there IS a shot I'll be at Bainbridge on the 1st. I gotta dry suit so WTH?!?!

(although there is a shot I MAY be in Florida depending on what bowl game Penn State gets into, and if we decide to go down)

Well, I got my new drysuit, but unfortunately it looks like the class that I was going to take to learn how to use is is being cancelled, because I am the only one interested in it.
As a result, I will not be doing any diving on new years eve or until sometime in January, unless of course some one has a suggestion on where to get some dry suit training.

Wow. Sounds like a great way to start the year. I cant go for 1 no drysuit, 2 am in physical rehab from an incident will post later on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom