Blue Heron Bridge - Dec 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Me and my buddies are coming to town in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone would be interested in diving BHB on Friday December 11th. We are going to be in the area for a week and going to try to do as much shore diving as possible during that week. Besides the bridge, we are going to dive LBTS, Dania, Pompano and any other location that is recommended or looks promising.

High tide at BHB is 4:03 pm that friday and we plan to be at the park by 2:30 to get ready to do the dive before high tide. I hope some SB'ers would be interested in joining us for a dive at the bridge after work **** but before happy hour :eyebrow:

would love to joint you but am headed to Orlando for the weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday. it sounds like you have picked up on the good beach dive sites. I was in LBTS this last weekend and had lunch by the pier and wished that I had my dive gear with me. The water conditions looked perfect. Nice thing about LBTS and the other sites south of palm beach county that you listed, is that they are not all that dependent on the tide charts for windows to dive. enjoy your time in FL

Darn, that's just too late in the day for me, I need to be back to Broward too soon. Have fun!

Debby, wish you could make it out that day. It would be good to see you again.

We are going to do some other shore diving during the following week also if you can make it.

The best I can do is "play it by ear" for now.
Odds are pretty good that I'll be able to make it but I'll be running from my car since I can leave the office until well after 3PM.
The good news is....I work 5 minutes from the bridge.
If my wife and I can find someone to watch out little one, maybe she can drive down and join us.

Who will be in your group?

Who will be in your group?

Currently, me, my buddy Gary, and my buddy Dragan will be arriving from Chicago on Friday afternoon and would like to dive the bridge before the tide shifts and sundown affects the park closure time for the time that we will be in the area.

I would really like to meet up with other SBers if anyone can make the dive that afternoon. I hope you and other want to dive the bridge with a few out of towners.

Wish I could make it, but I don't get out of work until 4:30. :depressed:

That work thing just sucks doesn't it. It interferes with our simple pleasures. We will still dive that weekend though. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom