Where to enjoy Christmas Dinner in Waikiki?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going back to Hawaii-will be there in 3 weeks through Christmas and New Year's Eve. Looking for suggestions for a Christmas Day dinner in the evening. We're staying at a condo at the Ilikai and I was wondering about Sarento's at the top of the I. Have read mixed reviews-mostly bad. Not looking for Turkey (yuck)-prime rib and seafood would be preferred. Any suggestions would be appreciated but I would really like first hand knowledge regarding the quality of the food. I'd rather not spend $100 or more on a dinner that sucks :D.
I had thought about the Sheraton and the Hilton Hawaiian next door.

Made reservations at the Hilton Hawaiian Resort for dinner. They have a big buffet with lots of variety. Plus they are a 5 minute walk from the condo.

I will have to try Crouching Lion for Christmas eve. Thanks Thal

I will have to try Crouching Lion for Christmas eve. Thanks Thal
If you do go there, mind posting a review here?

Heard a lot of conflicting stuff about it, lately that it has gone total tourist. Long drive to find out the food in mediocre now.

That would be a drag, I was there about four years ago and had one of the best meals that I can remember.

I will definitely post if I go. We'd have to take a cab so we will see what our mood is.

That's a long cab ride, better to rent a car for the night I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom