message boards???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Board is the BEST.

:D :D

I agree with Dee. I haven't found any that compare.

Numero Uno

Ichiban

Primo

Nuff said. :wink:

~SubMariner~

jseamless once bubbled...
is there other scuba boards, that are this good?>

Not to jam the bandwagon into ree-verse, but define good.

Just about everything I know about diving I learned on Rec.scuba, information that I now share here.

There's something about moderation that I find stifling.

If you ever watched the movie "Finding Forrester", you'll remember Connery's character, a Pulitzer winner, saying that he reads the Times for dinner, but the Enquirer for desert.

Most people that complain about Rec.scuba shot their mouths off in an unmoderated forum, where (viable) death threats aren't uncommon, and were run out on a rail with their tail between their legs...

My kinda joint, not for the faint of heart.

I just don't stop at a bar, unless there's enough Harleys and pick up trucks in the parking lot.

JMHO.

Popeye once bubbled...

Not to jam the bandwagon into ree-verse, but define good.

Just about everything I know about diving I learned on Rec.scuba, information that I now share here.

There's something about moderation that I find stifling.

If you ever watched the movie "Finding Forrester", you'll remember Connery's character, a Pulitzer winner, saying that he reads the Times for dinner, but the Enquirer for desert.

Most people that complain about Rec.scuba shot their mouths off in an unmoderated forum, where (viable) death threats aren't uncommon, and were run out on a rail with their tail between their legs...

My kinda joint, not for the faint of heart.

I just don't stop at a bar, unless there's enough Harleys and pick up trucks in the parking lot.

JMHO.
But they don't talk alot about diving.

Important difference between rec.scuba and ScubaBoard - rec.scuba is a Usenet group in the public domain, ScubaBoard is a privately-owned and operated entity.

You should see some of the crap that gets moderated out of this place - without moderation you'd be sinking in a sea of advertising spam posts and stupid questions about underwater sex.

Moderation is what keeps this board a useful resource for scuba information - it's primary purpose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom