Holiday Lights Cruise December 13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Sea Experience II just sent their monthly newsletter. They are doing holiday lights cruises:

Holiday Lights Cruises
Every year along the Intracoastal Waterway in Fort Lauderdale houses and boats are decorated with lights for the holidays. Join us on a holiday lights cruise as we travel through the Intracoastal and along the New River into downtown Fort Lauderdale and get into the holiday spirit.

Trip details:

* Nightly, December 11th - January 3rd
* Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* Adults $30 Children $15 Under 5 Free
* Departing from the Bahia Mar Yachting Center
* Food and beverages available for purchase.

Call us at 954-770-DIVE (3483) to reserve your spot.

This looks like a fun way to get all of us together...is anyone interested? I am thinking Sunday December 13 because everyone has too many parties to attend on Friday and Saturday nights. You'd be back to the dock by 8, plenty of time to get home and rest up for work.

Parking at Bahia Mar is $5 although it is cheaper to park in the beach lot across the street and walk over. We can meet and carpool.

If you have never seen the holiday lights from the water, they are amazing!!! Of course, we can bring our own food to share and hot chocolate or adult beverages.

If I see enough interest, I'll book the boat. What a great way to have a Conch Holiday party!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom