Profile battery problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dhboner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a nearly new Sherwood Profile computer and my LDS has replaced the battery twice now (in the same month) and I am still getting a "low battery" alert. I will be bringing it back to the store again next week but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. At this point I am assuming the problem is the computer not the battery. Any thoughts?

Bob

I don't know your shop but my first thought is that the batterys might have been in inventory for awhile and lost part of their charge. If they replaced it with another battery from the same batch then you will have the same problem. Check the voltage of the battery that you take out and also of the battery that you put in. If you still get a low bat warning with a good battery than it would seem the problem is with the computer.

Thanks very much!

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom