Sea-doo® seascooter™ vs supercharged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Brand new SEA-DOO® SEASCOOTER™ VS SUPERCHARGED for SALE

Retailing at SGD$1000

Going for only SGD$800 but if really keen on buying, can still negotiate the price.

Rated the No. 1 overall water scooter by Diving Science and Technology (DSAT), the Sea-Doo Seascooter VS Supercharged is the ultimate dive propulsion vehicle. The VS Supercharged is designed with portability and performance in mind, and sports such features as a variable-speed control, a highly maneuverable body, and an adjustable buoyancy regulator. The vehicle's two levels of thrust max out at 3 miles per hour, while its durable body is rated to depths of 100 feet, helping you navigate your way through choppy currents while exploring your favorite dive spot. Snorkelers will also get a kick out of the VS Supercharged, which works as well on the surface as it does underwater.

The VS Supercharged is light enough at 18 pounds (including battery) to carry in one hand, making beach diving a reality. Other details include waterproof circuitry that protects against accidental flooding and a run time of 1.5 hours per charge with normal use. The VS Supercharged, which measures 24.1 by 15.1 by 12.2 inches (W x H x D), carries a 180-day warranty on parts and labor and comes with a custom carrying bag.

Please email me at christinealexandralee yahoo. com. sg if keen. I can't seem to find the create new post on the classified page so if anyone can help me out, that'll be super!

Cheers!

x
Christine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom