FishEye G10 Housing + Canon G10 + Macro Lens + Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkkchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently decided to take the plunge and purchase a housing for my D90.

So in order to fund such a project I am looking to see about the interest in my minty G10 setup.

FishEye G10 Housing - Maybe has 20 dives on it. It is in mint condition with no noticeable wear and all original packaging. Includes FishEye flash cover. Purchased from ReefPhotoVideo.
G10 Housing

FishEye Two Element Flip Macro Lens - Mint, no scratches or any signs of wear.
Flip Macro Lens

FishEye Fix Digicam tray and double handles, with ball arm mounts (for Ultralight arms, etc.)

Canon G10 - Mint condition, no scratches. I don't know exactly how many clicks, but I purchased in June of this year. Comes with all original boxes, case, extra battery.

I will try and take some photos of everything and add to this post later this evening.

$1,350 firm

And here are some images.

4169351837_f0716a22f9.jpg

4169549075_b6d38690ee.jpg

4169549113_3976802b37.jpg

i just bought the canon G11 and i think i'm going for the fisheye fix housing. if i had seen your add before now i would have made an offer. did you sell it all for your asking price.

curious - Clare

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom