F1 & Jets - Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My XXL F1s arrive today. I've got a couple of photos showing the sizes of the fins in relation to Scubapro Jets.

These are posted on a thread on another scuba forum, in a universe a long way away, long ago:

www.scubadive.net.nz • View topic - The perfect fin?

Once I get hold of a friends XXXL Turtles, I'll convert my find review to PDF and put i on our webiste.

So far, it seems like the XXL F1 is the same width foot pocket as the XXL Jet, but a way better shape and also not as high.

Attachments

• R8204591.JPG
    R8204591.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 276
  • R8204593.JPG
    R8204593.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 238
Great photos, and thanks for sharing them, Andy! But what I would really like to see is how the F1s compare in the smaller size ranges (of course, they have rather intermittent availability in those sizes). I would love something slightly bigger than my M Jets for warm water, and something with a good-sized blade but smaller foot pocket than my L Jets for caves.

Great photos, and thanks for sharing them, Andy! But what I would really like to see is how the F1s compare in the smaller size ranges (of course, they have rather intermittent availability in those sizes). I would love something slightly bigger than my M Jets for warm water, and something with a good-sized blade but smaller foot pocket than my L Jets for caves.

What size boot and what type are you using? I can help point you in the right direction :wink:

A standardised way of measuring the foot pockets would be useful.

If someone wants to send me a L and XL pair of F1s, I'd then have the full range of Jets, Turtles and F1s and could do a full size range comparison with photos.

Back
Top Bottom