Cousteau Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanSpirit

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked on the boards before but does anyone know of a supplier that stocks the original series of 'The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau'? It was what prompted me to become a diver in the first place and I haven't seen it here in the UK. I did post a message on a newsgroup about 4 years ago and someone replied with an address in the States but I lost it. Can anyone help? TIA

Along the same lines... I've been wondering where to find the old Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom. I miss ol' Marv & Jim. I guess I have to credit my addiction to the discovery channel on them and JC too.

-kate

Boy did i love that show as a kid still do now.
Im surprised it's not on tv somewhere i could watch
it all day hehe!
Rick L.

Look up Bennett Marine Video on the net. They used to carry the Cousteau videos. Sorry, don't have the link handy.
Neil

Neil,

Thanks for the info but a search through Bennet Marine's site didn't come up with anything. :0(

Anybody else have any ideas?

Cheers Neil,

I am pleased to find there are so many videos available but I think my bank manager won't be too happy. Oh well. :0)

The Cousteau series and ` Seahunt` with Lloyd Bridges is what got me diving (30 yrs later !). I`d also be interested to know if the series is availible on video. However, the U.S. uses a different VHS system that the European one.

Back
Top Bottom