Who's diving this Saturday, Dec. 12???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be visiting in Fort Lauderdale this weekend and want to dive on Saturday morning. Anyone going off the beach or on one of the boats???

Renee!!!! How are you? How long are you going to be down for? I'm unavailable this coming weekend but hope to dive with you!

Hey Renee! A group of SB'ers are going out with Jupiter Dive Center Saturday. Some are going only in the morning, most of us are going both morning and afternoon. I think there's a waiting list for Saturday morning, but last I heard there were a few open spots for the afternoon. They're having a special all this week......$35 for a two tank dive! Come join us!

I'm going to call Jupiter tomorrow and see if I can beg my way onto the morning boat. I have to get back after that to hubby. We have a party to go to that night and Sunday we are seeing some of our mutual friends. i can only squeeze in one dive trip this weekend but.... I'm pretty sure I am going to be down with a group in March fro a week. Hopefully we can catch up then.

I hope you manage to get on the boat. I'm on all day...

Alas! I shall miss all of you! When I told hubby Jupiter he said - no way! Between the travel and the dive times I would be gone all day and with the car! I understand his point so I am going out with Captain Todd on the American Dream. Its near the hotel and I can be back early so....

Maybe when I come down with my students! Happy Happy and Merry Merry to all!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom