Assisting Instructor Institutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

patton

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I am willing to assist with an instructor institute if someone needs the help.
I am a Instructor Trainer.

Great Tim! Been wondering what you've been up to. I hope ot get some instructor institutes going this winter and spring.

Welcome Patton
And thanks for the offer. Where are you located? Could you send me a private mess
age with some info. I'm one of the moderator for this forum and also the S E I representative here on scubaboard.

I'm glad to hear that, I'm working on getting some institutes going myself. I also hope you're looking into organizing an institute or two in the coming year.

Well, I have been teaching (YMCA) scuba for over 30 years. I was the field Coordinator for the Midwest field for a number of years. I helped with the leadership manual and other program development. I have a small dive store, I try to help other instructors obtain equipment at a great price.
I retired two years ago from the State Highway Patrol, and now I am trying to put more time into my scuba.

HEY.....are you the one that gave me a ticket for doing 66 in a 65? :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom