We're Off to See the Wizard,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joewr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
But, we are not going to OZ! Instead we are headed for a week on Kauai and will dive with the very appropriately named, Kauai_Diver of this Board. Then we hop a plane to the Big Island for 3 weeks of unalloyed pleasure there.

I will only be able to duck in and out of the Board in the remaining 3 days 'til we depart and I wanted to say a proper "Good-Bye". How I will survive without The Original BLT(not the sandwich), Warhammer, jdb, the NetDoc, black(and white photographs are my specialty)net, LadyDiver and her editing pencils, Scubabunny, keralucu and her humo(u)r, TejasMiguelito, Mad Mario and his leapin' logos(which I now know are called, "Avatars"), the elusive and mysterious KN, Zagnut and his bride--the glamourous, Zagnette, Walter--the Stern Task Master, Rooster, Wheezy, Socaldiver and, of course, the recently returned DALI IGUANA LAMADON, is hard to imagine!

That list of names sounds like something out of Cannery Row or Sweet Thursday! Steinbeck would have been proud of you guys!

So, Aloha: I will see you on and off for the next three days. But very soon..."We are off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz!" Come on, Toto!

Joewr...wiping a small tear at the corner of his right eye and neatly folding a Hawaiian shirt...the one with the WWII Warbirds on it!

Joewr -

We will surely miss your wit and wisdom here on the board. I am anxious to hear your report. I am heading to Hawaii (Waikiki Beach) October 7 - 20 on a business trip but hope to dive on the middle weekend. It will be my first time diving in the Pacific and I know you will give me all the info I need for my trip!

Hope you and your wife have a great trip!

KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Have fun Joewr! See you back in cyberspace (unless you get a hopper from Hawaii to Guam!)

*dons a grass skirt over her bunny tail and starts doing the hula*

Hops over to KC_scubabunny, gives her a grass skirt and teaches her the hula.

*whispers* Hey..I can do it when I'm drunk...but MAN! does it hurts the next day! (I'm getting to old for this stuff!)

Back
Top Bottom