Best Single Tank Wing, I'm Excited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonscubas

Contributor
Reaction score
Just ordered my new single tank Oxycheq 45 lbs wing directly from Patrick Duffy, the owner of www.Oxycheq.com. His phone number is: (661) 268-0182

Went to the Long Beach SCUBA Show, and let me tell you boys that this wing blows away any other wing out there. I examined the material that is used, and it's twice as strong as any other wing currently out on the market.

The threading and ballistic material blows away all the other competitor wings, bar none. I've been reading about some of you having holes in your Halcyon wings. That's not good, especially when you have a lot of weight.

For those of you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about give Patrick a call, he will fill you in on all the details. This wing for a 45 pounder is so streamlined because of the gusset placement. Just looking at the wing it looks like a 29 lbs pounder, but it's not, it's really is a 45 lbs. it's unbelievable when you look at it, but it is.

You will be able to cut through the water no sweat with this wing. It will fit on the Transpac II, OMS Harness, and every backplate out there, BUNGIE FREE, nothing to snag, just NICE!

I think this single tank wing is going to kill anything else out there. If you guys saw it for yourself, you would know what I'm talking about. Small, streamlined, durable, and the air cannot get trapped, because it has no bungie wrap cords on it, and the air travels completely around the wing, instead of just being the plain horseshoe shape.

Check it out, it's going to be the best, I can see that already. It has every feature I've ever wanted in a single tank wing, and it can go back and forth on a backplate or my Transpac II Harness, and still be so tiny, yet have all the lift you would ever need for drysuit, wetsuit, skin suit, whatever?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I never realized what great stuff www.oxycheq.com has, Patrick Duff has some really great products out on in the diving market, that are actually worth it.

In this day in age, it's great to have business people like him who are still brutally honest, especially in the diving industry, with all the whizbang latest and greatest thing-a-ma-jigs out there. This is actually, totally functional.

By the way, I'm glad that Patrick decided to incorporate the tank strap slots in the wing to accomodate the Transpac II harness for all the Dive Rite guys that do not like bungies on their wings like me. "I was looking out for all the Dive Rite Boys too"

Have fun guys, better order yours before you get put on the waiting list, cause last I heard there were a bunch of people before me already waiting for theirs. Don't forget to tell Pat that Jonscubas sent you.

Dive Safe!!

:band:

I have still yet to see a price on the oxycheq wing....

Any reputable shop, especially the Technical based or rebreather shops should be carrying stuff from Oxycheq. They should be able to help you out.

jonscubas once bubbled...
Any reputable shop, especially the Technical based or rebreather shops should be carrying stuff from Oxycheq. They should be able to help you out.

Is there some reason you can't tell us?

jonscubas once bubbled...

You crack me up bud, but I basically paid the intro price of $280.00 + CA Tax and Shipping.

I couldn't wait for them to get in to my local shop so I purchased directly from Oxycheq.

The only thing that gets me is that I know I could have gotten them at an even better price from my dive shop. If you buy it from your local shop, you should be able to get it even cheaper!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom