Christmas Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Staff and Crew at Atlantis Dive Center would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Blessed New Year !!!

tropical_christmas_30005.gif

Atlantis Dive Center will be open for Christmas Day !!!
2 tank Trip @ 1pm AOW Double Dip SG
2 tankTrip @ 1pm Reef/Reef OW Minnow/Banana
Cost is $35pp plus tax with tanks and wts
Nitrox extra
8 Divers Min

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 4 as of this morning so it looks like we might have a trip in the making here :D Give me a call or PM me and I will add the two of you to the manifest.
If you are added we have 6 :cool2:

Looks like the reef trip is not going to be where I said as the Captains want to go to there own spots. The Captains want to take the reef divers to sites that do not get visited at all. These reefs I have been told are very much alive with lots of sea life. I just may have to make this trip with to see what all the hush hush is about.:)

I am interested, just waiting to see what the weather will be like. Let's just say that "I'm dreaming of a WARM Christmas"! :blinking: I can handle the water with my wetsuit, I just can't handle chilly air between and after the dives. :shocked2::shakehead:

How many can you take on the Sg double dip? I am interested if the weather is good, as in flat.
Bill

We would like to stay at 12 per boat that way it is not to full. Our boats can hold 22 divers at one time. If one gets full @ 12 I can start another boat going if need be.
Becka

I am interested, just waiting to see what the weather will be like. Let's just say that "I'm dreaming of a WARM Christmas"! :blinking: I can handle the water with my wetsuit, I just can't handle chilly air between and after the dives. :shocked2::shakehead:

So far this year we have not seen any cool weather it's been in the high 80's for air temps and the water temps yesterday on the SG was reported at 76. It's not looking like a Christmas here. Sad:depressed: for the kids, Good for diving:D
Hey Deb, I can bring hot chocolate for the trip if it does drop below 75. Not sure how that would taste with pineapples :idk:

Becka, it's too early to predict the weather for ten days from now...if the air temp is too cold I simply can't do it. Thanks for the invite, I'm praying for a nice warm day, but if it's cold...my arthritis simply can't handle the suffering. :depressed:

And hey, how is it sad for kids if it's warm? I grew up in the Calif. desert and Christmas was a nice hot day when you could go outside and enjoy your new roller skates and bicycles and scooters etc.!!! LOVED IT! Spent a few years in cold country for Christmas...never again and I mean never again! BRRRRRR! I'm praying that it's in the 80's on December 25! :D Hey if we do get a nice group going, is there a nearby restaurant where we can have dinner after the dive or is everyone closed that day?

Mary Ann and I are on the trip.

Saturday we are doing 4 dives with Pompano dive center. Sunday a three tank with Jupiter dive center. Looks like we are doing allot of wreck diving this holiday. Come join us if you want.
Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom