LP 77'S or LP 85'S?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow SBer's just pondering a few things before ordering some tanks.
I have checked all the specs between these two tanks and an wondering if any of you had experimented with LP 77's? I will be ordering LP 85's but could get a great deal on some 77's. Any thoughts? Thanks.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Greetings fellow divers I sold several AL 80's and ordered 2 LP 77's. I think they will be interesting to experimenting or use as singles. I could not pass on this deal.

Much better bouyancy characteristics and a capacity of 96cuft at 3300psi....Good move IMO...

Best buy I think you've ever made except for the 4 window clear mask!! I loved that day at the quarry diving with it.

Hello there Matt and I am very grateful for the opportunity.
I am also moving into the 85's very soon. I think I only have one or two AL 80's left to move. Talk to you very soon,
Cam

I dive with HP130s. I feel trim in them, though getting down to the water is a pain. :D

Anyone diving with HP Steel 100's or 120's? I did see netdoc is diving with 130's.

I dive with HP130s. I feel trim in them, though getting down to the water is a pain. :D

Sidemount 130s:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom