Global Underwater Explorer fundamentals class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Steve Gross.

I am setting up a D.I.R.F. (Doing It Right Fundamentals) class for
people in the Kansas/Missouri/Iowa/Arkansas/Nebraska/Oklahoma area.

The class is for anyone who is serious about getting more out of
their diving experience. It is designed for anyone and everyone from open water to extreme technical divers. Everyone will learn
something, I know I plan to.

The class will be taught by authorized G.U.E. instructors Brandon
Schwartz and Scott Wernette.

There is a 10 person maximum class size. If you want to learn more about this exceptional diving opportunity, please feel free to contact me via e-mail and I will pass along the course costs, times, locations, brochures, etc...

Thank You,
steve_gross2001@yahoo.com

Charlie99 once bubbled...
I didn't see your message repeated in Scuba Humor or General Offers =-)

Please don't give him any ideas after I just went and cleaned up all the others.

Charlie,

I'm sorry if you had to read the advertisement more than once.

I tried to put it in places where interested folks might see it.

It wasn't my intention to just put it all over the place willy-nilly. If there was a forum for upcoming classes, I would have placed it there.

Take Care, Dive Safe,
Steve

Steve,
regarding the 8 postings for the class...

I just thought you were REALLY excited about getting a class going....:D

Brandon and Scot (AKA The Scuba Guys) are great guys,dynamic personalities and exceptional skill in the water... you will have quite an educational weekend....

Good diving with you a few weeks back

Bet Regards
Don

dcostanza once bubbled...
Steve,
regarding the 8 postings for the class...

I just thought you were REALLY excited about getting a class going....:D

Actually his point is quite valid. There are a lot of people who are interested in class postings and just as many who are offended by the spam.

A folder for such things would allow those interested to look and those not to ignore.

James

ok....ok....ok.....

I'll take a little ribbing for my faux paux.

I am excited about the class, and there SHOULD be a place for classes of any sort. Maybe I will request to be the moderator for such a forum.

naaaaa.

It was good diving with you too Don. I am excited about meeting a bunch of new folks and getting some good instruction as soon as I can get the class set up with enough people.

Take Care, Dive Safe,
Steve G

Steve,

Great diving with you at Gilboa. The post-dive video debriefs are really a great learning tool, aren't they?

When is the class? I might join Scot and Brandon for the trip.

Hi Bill,

I also thoroughly enjoyed diving with you at Gilboa. In fact, my impressions from that dive are the main drivers for wanting to have a class out here in this area.

From Brandon, something in September will work best for him. As I have already had 5-6 people ask for more information, and Brandon already had 2 people in St. Louis who wanted to go, I will be mailing him shortly to get some exact dates when he and Scot are available.

Once I have those dates, I will mail all the people who have expressed interest and let them know so that they can begin to get their monies in to me, make reservations, etc... Hopefully, all the people who expressed an interest will actually come.

I look forward to seeing and diving with you again soon!

Take Care, Dive Safe,
Steve Gross

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom