olympus 8000 package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

decimal86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi folks,

i have this for sale. will ship by USPS. asking US $1400/- for everything you see in the pictures. the whole rig is about 6 months old. warranty not applicable outside of singapore. i have changed to canon G10.

willing to negotiate. email me at decimal86@yahoo.com. thks

pictures of my rig,
olympus gear pictures by decimal86 - Photobucket

camera specs,
STYLUS TOUGH-8000

casing specs
Olympus - PT-045

camera review,
Olympus Stylus Tough 8000 digital camera specifications: Digital Photography Review

You do realize that this whole Set-up can be bought Brand new for $650.00
Yes, but if you would have clicked on his link you would see that his package includes tray, arm, focus light mount, WA lens, and a Inon S2000 strobe.

I would keep the S2000 and use it with the G10.

thks ROgue...much appreciated. yeah i did think of that but i might want to a complete overhaul and do a ikelite rig? or patima?

to everybody else, its ok i do that all the time, read half a post and offer my opinion.

i am trying to do an honest deal here. if you are in spore we could meet face to face. but i am aware that there will be all sorts of comments. :no:

and as i wrote, i am open to negotiation.

ok folks, after taking advice from a post, i have decided to lower my asking price to US$1200/- cuz i need to sell. i cant be taking both cameras my with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom