Nocturnal Lights SLX 800i Video Lights Demo Units

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Nocturnal Lights is putting up up their SLX 800i Video Lights up for sale. These lights were previously used in trade shows or in one or two dives, but are in very good condition with only minor scratches on the surface.

nl-demo-slx-800i-ball-video-2T.jpg

Our popular SLX 800i features versatility, reliability, dependability, efficiency, and light output. The light is designed to work with any underwater video housings in the market using ball joint arms or flex arms. The SLX allows you to choose between alkaline or rechargeable batteries for extensive burn time of over 8 hours. This versatile light also works with all underwater camera and video housings.

For more details on this product, please visit DEMO UNIT - nocturnal lights slx 800i Video Light with Ball Joint Adapter.

For a full list of sale demo units, visit Nocturnal Lights - Manufacturer Dive Lights, Underwater Focus Lights, and Underwater Video Lights for regular and technical divers, underwater photographers, and underwater film makers Please email us if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom