Canon A590IS & Ikelite Housing - $350 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mofongo_max

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've had this rig for roughly 6 months and taken it on about 40 dives. I'm only selling it to help fund my purchase of an even more advanced set-up... which is getting quite expensive. Overall I've been very happy with this set-up, I just want the ability to shoot HD video too.

The camera is in excellent shape with a few tiny scratches on the LCD (not noticeable when turned on). The housing has a couple of minor scratches due to use. Otherwise it's in excellent shape. I've not had any problems with buttons sticking or leaking.

Both camera and housing come with all of the original parts and accessories. The camera comes with the lanyard, cords and a memory card (unopened). The housing comes with a port cap, two diffusers, lanyard and some spare parts for the controls.

$300 OBO

If you're interested, I can get you a quote on shipping charges after I check with my mailroom at work. If you're in the San Francisco bay area, we can arrange for pick-up/drop-off.

All of the pictures in my thread here were taken with this set-up: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-photography/314442-pics-bohol-puerto-galera.html

4198087115_d32abe443b_o.jpg

4198087293_746f4e8937_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick note, the housing costs $265 new. So you may want to rethink the used price of the combo.

Point taken... I was initially going by my original purchase price. Didn't notice it had dropped even further.

After also seeing what the camera's going for on eBay, albeit ones in much worse shape than mine, I'm willing to drop the price down to $300 for combo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom