It's like scuba Christmas came early!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
so I was looking for something else this weekend in the "kitchen junk drawer", and low and behold there's a scuba gift card in there that apparently I forgot about!

Cool! It's like my scuba Christmas came early! :banana:

so now.... do I spend it now? or wait and see if Santa buys me any more gift cards from there? such decisions! :idk:

IMG00133-20091220-2247.jpg

so I was looking for something else this weekend in the "kitchen junk drawer", and low and behold there's a scuba gift card in there that apparently I forgot about!

Cool! It's like my scuba Christmas came early! :banana:

so now.... do I spend it now? or wait and see if Santa buys me any more gift cards from there? such decisions! :idk:

IMG00133-20091220-2247.jpg

Well, since you seem to be in such a qaundry as to what to do wirh this gift card, I have a simple solution for you. Send it to me! :D

Well, since you seem to be in such a qaundry as to what to do wirh this gift card, I have a simple solution for you. Send it to me! :D

yeah.... notice when I took a pic of it, I did it of the front of the card and not the back of the card that has the Card Number on it... :rofl3:

Don't be stoopid and miss an opportunity. You spend it now and if you get another gift card then you buy something else. If you wait then you will only have one new toy.

yeah.... notice when I took a pic of it, I did it of the front of the card and not the back of the card that has the Card Number on it... :rofl3:

That is not an issue. I know the number for the card that I lost so if you could just tell me what that number is I will confirm if it is the one I lost.

On second thought....we should do that via PM. My guess is there are a lot of people out there trying to shaft you out of that card. Good thing I am so honest and looking out for you :thumbs-up.

Last edited:
wait till after Christmas & hit the 'sales'.....

ha! get your own!

or have your hubby get you one for Christmas

Here ya go! DiveSports.com Gift Certificates

I usually get at least one gift card from then for Christmas each year. :banana:

I'll let everyone know you don't need one this year since you still have last years left over. :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom