Going To Saipan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okiediver#1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all I am going to Saipan 18th Jan for six weeks. This is a trip I had to postpone from last year. I posted on here then about who to hook up with diving and someone recomended a guy. We emailed back and forth and was set,then I had to cancel. Now I dont recall his name. Can anybody help.
Thanks much
Richard Warner

There's one Scubaboarder - Riverserf - who's been there a couple of years and has his own diving thing going

There's another who's been there a long time...apparently used to own Stingray divers (now defunct I believe) but talked to him a couple of years ago and he was then still running trips for the self-equiped Run a search on Saipan or Stingray and you will probably see a reference to him. He's on the board as well (or was). You can also check my past Saipan posts as we were in contact before. His number should be on one of those

Also Speedy Tertle <sic> can handle your English speaking needs. That's a shop.

Have fun in Saipan...the diving is great! I'll go on ahead of you this week and make sure the coast is clear :wink:

I highly recommend Harry Blalock. He is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. I live here on Saipan and Harry is teaching both of my children to dive. PM me if you have any other questions regarding diving here.

Hi all I am going to Saipan 18th Jan for six weeks. This is a trip I had to postpone from last year. I posted on here then about who to hook up with diving and someone recomended a guy. We emailed back and forth and was set,then I had to cancel. Now I dont recall his name. Can anybody help.
Thanks much
Richard Warner

What user name did you post the questions under? All the old posts should still be there if you search for them.

Pretty much ALL the shops are Japanese oriented...ah, if only you spoke Hovitos...

Back
Top Bottom