Diving Eilat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobSch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello to All
Last week I spent 3 wonderful days diving in Eilat. The weather was fantastic warm and gentle days chilly nights. My first diving was Sunday afternoon at dive site called Neptunes Tables. It started out off the beach and went to 20 meters for about 10 minutes and the rest of the dive was shallow. My second dive was in the early evening a fantastic night dive. I couldn't get over how ralaxing it was!! So much marine life and you can see the moray eels coming out of there homes!! At one point the instructor sat us all {six of us} in a circle and we put our lights in our hands to cover the light. He then waved his hand and all this phospheresent plankton where around us like fire flies!!! Neat!!! The next day my wife, not being a diver, we went snorkeling along the reef wow what sites to see. So rich in marine life. I was in seventh heaven! On our third day in the morning we went snorkeling also and low and behold much to my surprise we came face to face with serval Barrcuda! It made my day and vacation. Later on in the afternoon I went on a deep dive 30 meters at the Japenese Gardens and then on to a shallow dive on the southern part of the reef. Wonderful diving I told everyone that I can die now!!!!!!! I was diving through a very good outfitters called "Marina Divers". Although I brought my own equipment I did see that they have some very good equipment to rent for individual divers and course. They are warmly recommended.
Bye for now
Rauven Schneider
Carmiel, Israel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom