Red Sea diving Oct/Nov?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Triggerman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am wanting to book a trip to dive the red sea. What are diving conditions like at the end of oct or in nov.? Thanks for your help.

You may expect some wind. The water temperature depends on the place you're diving, but expect no less than 24C (75F). Regarding liveaboards, some itineraries include sites that have current but nothing special about October / November.

Sea Life - Fantastic, Vis - Fantastic, Water temp - 5mm wetsuit max. Sunshine -EVERY DAY :D

For information on what's going in the Red Sea at what time of year and where you can have alook at my website WELCOME TO AZIAB and click on "Yearly Cycle".

you're welcome to email me if you have questions. I'm taking the winter off from work and sitting home writing on my new Red Sea Guide Book so I've got time to answer questions ;o)

.......a.......

Back
Top Bottom