Budget Scuba Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christianklein

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to be putting a website together for scuba trips and general travel. My main focus we be budget scuba trips. Not all of us can afford 2000-3000 dollars for a trip. Please send me an email so I can fill you in when the website is up and running. Chris@scubatripsonline.com

Just saw this today - not sure how you are directing the website as to good cheap places to go - or for group trips.

One thing me and my wife found - that for the price that the LDS wanted for a hawaii trip - we did it ourselves for the same cost but got the following:

LDS was 2100 pp - our cost was $3635. Without all of the added items (and going to basic hotel/car) - we could have cut the cost nearly in half.

- we rented a condo instead of a "cheap" hotel - $1100/week
- rented a jeep wranger instead of a compact $230
- used a small boat with very personalized service - and did 12 dives instead of 8 - $1000
- spend a night in volcano national park - $80 (condo was weekly rate - so we could lock it up with our excess stuff + gear) (Added in)
- 2 hour rainforest ATV tour - $325 (Added in)
- Mauna Kea Summit Tour - $290 (Added in)
- Three addition days in Honolulu (Car + Hotel) $390 (Added in)
- Additional Diving in Honolulu $220 (Added in)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom