Labor Day Weekend Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
The Labor Day Weekend has officially started for me. I am packed and ready to leave in just a few short hours to head for diving at West Palm Beach, Fl. I am really excited and looking forward to some really good diving. I have my new ScubaPro Classic Plus BC to use for the first time, and I am going to check out on one of my specialy dives and part of another specialty dives. I hopefully will get in 5 dives,two days of two tank dives and one night dive. This will be my first night dive and I am a little nervous but more excited about it. If I log all five dives in I will have logged 25 dives this summer.

What plans does most of you have for this weekend?? I look forward to getting home Monday evening and reading about your weekend and will give a report on mine. Happy Diving to all.

Bottoms Up....Bubbles Up!!!! :)
Cindy

Grumble ... grrr.. grumble .. errhhh.. still sick :(

NO FUN! I'm jeallous SeaAngel... hope you have a fun and safe trip.. :D

the closest I'll get to diving is scubba board, I had to switch instructors and cant get my pol time untill the 15th. at this rate maybe I can do open water and ice diving cert.at the same time.

[ f r i d a y ]
Seacrest after work. My buddy will be helping me sort out a new gear configuration & weighting. Yay I get to try out my new drysuit & canister light!!! We will probably do two dives, the 2nd will be a night dive at Cove #3.

[ s a t u r d a y ]
Open water work for a rescue class.

[ s u n d a y ]
The usual suspects are off to Sund Rock on Hood Canal.

[ m o n d a y ]
The usual suspects headed for the Harper Ferry pier.

Drop me an email if you are in the area & wanna dive!

-kate

Ok, scubakat, who are you? That schedule sounds suspiciously like the Marker Buoy gang...

Originally posted by scubakat
[ f r i d a y ]
Seacrest after work. My buddy will be helping me sort out a new gear configuration & weighting. Yay I get to try out my new drysuit & canister light!!! We will probably do two dives, the 2nd will be a night dive at Cove #3.

[ s a t u r d a y ]
Open water work for a rescue class.

[ s u n d a y ]
The usual suspects are off to Sund Rock on Hood Canal.

[ m o n d a y ]
The usual suspects headed for the Harper Ferry pier.

Drop me an email if you are in the area & wanna dive!

-kate

my wife and I are going to pompano beach. we will be doing 6 dives this weekend. three saturday three sunday and then relaxing on monday. we will be trying to catch the ever elusive spiney lobster out of the hilsboro inlet!

I ordered a new lobster noose from a company here in Fl this week, its the kind that automaticaly closes on the lobster tail!!!!Should be a good dinner monday evening:D

good luck all
jason

Pretty much the same thing, diving in WPB Sunday night and maybe a Monday dive, except that I'm already here (I live here).

Originally posted by seaangel
The Labor Day Weekend has officially started for me. I am packed and ready to leave in just a few short hours to head for diving at West Palm Beach, Fl. I am really excited and looking forward to some really good diving. I have my new ScubaPro Classic Plus BC to use for the first time, and I am going to check out on one of my specialy dives and part of another specialty dives. I hopefully will get in 5 dives,two days of two tank dives and one night dive. This will be my first night dive and I am a little nervous but more excited about it. If I log all five dives in I will have logged 25 dives this summer.

What plans does most of you have for this weekend?? I look forward to getting home Monday evening and reading about your weekend and will give a report on mine. Happy Diving to all.

Bottoms Up....Bubbles Up!!!! :)
Cindy

Got a boat dive lined up on Monday on the south shore of Kauai. Joewr and Wife(Barbara I believe) are flying here from NoCal on Sunday and we are meeting, greeting and gettin' wet on Monday. Doing a 2 bottle dive, not exactly sure where on the south shore, but I'm pretty sure the Sheraton Caverns are on the agenda. The weather here in Hawaii is excellent right now and is projected to be awesome all weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom