PADI DM Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Troll?

Or go study some more. Good grief!

and if you'll give me your full name and address, I'll personally send out a letter tomorrow to PADI recommending that you never be certified as a PADI DM.

Stop looking for the easy way out, and study. Learn the material, and prove it on the tests.

:rolleyes:

$500 bucks.You will have the instructor guide tossed in for good measure.

But...If you cannot come up with that much cash, pick up the PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving CD Rom version and practice up. This tool helped me pass the instructors exam years ago.

If you are having trouble with the dive planner there is software out there to help you.

BTW:The people on here that are DM's now , and are the only ones with the answers(in their heads of course),other than instructors, qualify for key man pricing. That would be dealer cost.

Ron Brandt

dyg_scuba once bubbled...
Does anyone have the answers to the Physics, Physiology, and Equipment part of the PADI Divemaster test. I have passed all the pool, open water and written tests except these and don't have time to study for them. P.S. I can get you most SCUBA items at cost if you help.

You are a lazy idiot.

Does anyone have the answers to the Physics, Physiology, and Equipment part of the PADI Divemaster test. I have passed all the pool, open water and written tests except these and don't have time to study for them. P.S. I can get you most SCUBA items at cost if you help.

If you don't have time to study, you'll never have time to be a dm. Those tests are part of a foundation. If you don't have the foundation, you'll make a pretty poor divemaster.

Dive Shop owner??? That is scary

gotta be a troll...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom