Free Pole Spear Seminar in Jupiter, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanEd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Every month, ScubaWorks in Jupiter, Florida holds a free seminar on some aspect of underwater hunting. January 19th is the next free seminar, from 6pm till 9pm and the topic will be Pole Spears and how to use and customize them.

Most people don't realize how different many pole spears are from each other and all the different ways there are to use them and customize them. I have been fortunate in that for the last 2 years I have been a guest speaker at the annual Spearfishing Symposium in Ft. Lauderdale. I have been lecturing on Pole Spears.

This free seminar will take those two lectures and combine them and add new information. I hope that anyone interested in underwater hunting will join us at ScubaWorks in Jupiter.

If you have any questions, contact me, Stephen Metcalf, at ScubaWorks.

Hey I'm sorry to bother you but I'm fixing to get into pole spear fishing and I was wondering if I can get some pointers on the technique. I use to live in Jupiter but I moved a couple hours away and it's a bit out of reach to get to the seminar so I was wondering if maybe you could just send me a message discussing it a bit .
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom