Grim Reaper Sign in caves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HokieDiver

Reaction score
GA during the Summer, Virginia Tech during the sch
I am sure that all of you have seen the grim reaper sign warning of death if you continue on past a certain point. I would like to get a copy of this sign. Not just a paper one, but one that would actually be used in the cave. Thanks all. Happy Diving

If you contact the NACD or the NSS-CDS they may be able to arrange the placement for a sign for you.

Where are you wanting to put it?

Good call Wendy, I jumped to the conclusion that they just wanted a sign for their office or something.

Roak

Roakey: you are right. I just wanted a copy of the sign for my dorm room. I am going to look into that link that you posted and see if that works. Thanks for the replies

HokieDiver once bubbled...
Roakey: you are right. I just wanted a copy of the sign for my dorm room. I am going to look into that link that you posted and see if that works. Thanks for the replies
You can print one from the NSS-CDS website...

O-ring once bubbled...

You can print one from the NSS-CDS website...

He wanted a real one like that's in the caves.

I have one it on the wall in my bedroom under my Jean Michelle Cousteau autogrpahed poster.

Wendy once bubbled...

He wanted a real one like that's in the caves.

I have one it on the wall in my bedroom under my Jean Michelle Cousteau autogrpahed poster.
Ok fine, it just seems a lot cheaper to print one...shoot, print it on that thick foam sign stuff at Kinko's even..

I have one (paper) hanging on the entrance to my cube...... It gets some odd looks at times.....

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom