Any operators going out on New Years Day (Friday) in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

handben

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be flying down this Wednesday December 30th and staying through Sunday the 3rd and staying between Stuart and Jupiter with family. I had hoped to dive Thursday, Friday and Saturday - but when I called the Jupiter Dive Center today I was disappointed to hear that they will be closed on Friday. Does anyone know of dive operators going out on Friday (weather permitting of course) between Jupiter and Boynton Beach? Thanks for your help.

I only know of one dive op going out that day, and it's a 3 hour drive for you...Capt. Slate's Atlantis Dive Center in Key Largo is going out. If you can't find anyone else that day, they are worth the trip. I dove with them Christmas Day and had a blast.

Pompano Dive Center (sister operation of Jupiter Dive Center) appears to be going out on New Years but is farther than you stated you wanted to drive (but much closer than Key Largo) Pompano Dive Center

Underwater Explorers in Boynton is going out but is already full. You may want to contact Starfish in Lantana, I've dived with them and had a perfectly good time Scuba Charters and Scuba Dive Boat Tours of I Dive Starfish of Lantana, FL

With so many operators, seems like you should be able to find a ride for the 1st. There are several other operators in Boynton and Jupiter you could find with a quick seach.

Good diving, Craig

I've made enjoyable dives with Starfish as well. That might be your solution. :)

It looks like the OP has many alternatives!!!

I have plans for the 31st/1st but if they fall through, I will DEFINITELY hop on one of the boats mentioned above. What better way to start the new year?

Scuba Adventures (Jim Abernathy) in West Palm Beach is doing a 10am 2-tank dive on the 1st.
One more option.

Sandy's Sunday is also going out twice on New Year's Day. 8:30 and 1:30, both 2 tank trips. Ocean Quest Scuba
Click on the specials tab and scroll down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom