Are BCD component diagrams available anywher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sinbad the Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a tropics BCD and while diving with it in Oct the cap at the top of the inflator hose came off. It seems I found all the parts (it was on a dive boat with lots of people so it's obviously possible parts are missing) but it won't hold air any more. Since the inflator hose has the REV built into it, I'm wondering if I've just not connected something properly. If that's all it is, I'd like to save the expense of a repair.

The owners manual on the website doesn't show any internal diagrams, are there any out there to be had that might help me?

how old is it?? may be under warrenty..if less than a year old take it back to the lds you purchased it from and see what they can do for you..sounds like you are missing parts.

it's over 2 years old, and I am pretty sure I'm missing a part at this point. After seeing in the owners manual it has a feature where you pull the inflator hose to vent air I took it apart this afternoon and flipped over the valve inside. It now holds air, but it won't vent when the hose is pulled. Good news is, it works now just as it did before since I didn't know it had the vent function.

Back
Top Bottom