Diving in miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

electecpaul

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be in Miami from Wes. night to Sunday. Is anyone diving there. I can drive to a spot if needed. Just want to dive. I will need tanks.

I'm diving with RJ Diving on Saturday morning on the new wreck of the Ophelia Brian.
There are four in the group so far and spots were still available an hour ago.

Ocean forecast looks decent:

FRIDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 16 TO 21 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 3 TO 5 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

FRIDAY NIGHT
NORTHWEST WINDS 13 TO 18 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY
NORTH WINDS 12 TO 17 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

I will call them as soon as I get in Miami tommorow. Hope to see you all there. Have a nice day

See you Saturday! I'm also on the trip and RJ's still had spots as of this afternoon.

And by the way, catch the news tonight. Ophelia is down and looking SWEET! We went out for the sinking today which went off like clockwork! An amazing sight, around 1:00 this afternoon the plugs were pulled and the ship slipped gracefully below the surface in 10 minutes. She is resting perfectly upright in the sand. The deepest point we hit today was 113' however I'm sure it will settle in a few more feet.

See you Saturday! I'm also on the trip and RJ's still had spots as of this afternoon.

And by the way, catch the news tonight. Ophelia is down and looking SWEET! We went out for the sinking today which went off like clockwork! An amazing sight, around 1:00 this afternoon the plugs were pulled and the ship slipped gracefully below the surface in 10 minutes. She is resting perfectly upright in the sand. The deepest point we hit today was 113' however I'm sure it will settle in a few more feet.

Here's the newscast video link: Video Library - cbs4.com

So where are we having lunch afterward?? :kiss2:

Yeah Yeah Yeah.....did you guys not see that they turned off the electricity at Jimbo's (and I quote) "Restaraunt"!!!!!

If that place is a "restauraunt", then I am ready for the cover of GQ magazine.

I hope you all enjoy your nice shiny wreck.

Be safe everyone.

Regards,
Chug

Chug

Jimbo's had electricity? :confused:

I've been there a few times, what a wild and fun place, I can't believe they are cleaning it up. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom