Nikon 4300 and fantasea cp-4 pro case.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lovdasnow

Registered
Reaction score
I have for sale the two items listed in the title. also a charger or two, 2 batteries, cf card, and some other misc. stuff. The case always worked perfectly for me, but i just got a new canon s90 with case, so i don't need this one any more.

i will gather everything up when i have a min, and try to get some pics up, but i wanted to at least get this posted and see if there was any interest.

I think I would take $125 for the whole deal.

thanks a lot,

If you've still got it I might be interested, looking for something special for my gf...if you could PM me a link to pictures that would be awesome!

ya i've still got it, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. i just got home from cabo last night at 2. i'll get some pics taken in the next day or two.

thanks again

here are some pics of the camera, case, car charger, and wall charger. extra batt. video cable for viewing through tv, and usb cable for downloading.

IMG_1386.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1391.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1389.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1394.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1396.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1397.jpg
[/IMG]

here are a few pics from it. disclaimer. i have no idea what i'm doing, i'm learning. these shots obviously aren't using a strobe, but give you an idea of what you can do on auto mode.
P2170017.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3724.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3633.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3615.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3728.jpg
[/IMG]
P2170004.jpg
[/IMG]]