Sherwood DDG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sccoach64

New
Reaction score
looking for a manual or some instructions for a Sherwood DDG dive computer. no indication of age other than the name Sherwood and the letter DDG with the trademank symbol. any help would be appreciated.

The Sherwood Scuba Digital Depth Gauge is approximately 18 years old at this point. There wasn't a manual that came with it. All it did was give you your depth. I hope you didn't pay much for it.

Sherwood Scuba

i am attaching pics of the DDG. it appears from these pics taken during start up that it has some other functions. i did not pay too much i think as i bought 2 sherwood regs (older oasis and maximus - both DIN) 2 steel tanks (100/din), 2 sherwood BCDs, 3 wet suits, mask, fins, snorkels, 2 gear bags and a few misc items for $400
P1011464.jpg
P1011465.jpg

yeah, there all going to the dive shop next week. the tanks have not been VI'ed since '05. any other thoughts on the DDG or should i just wait till i put it in the water the first time?

I also have the Sherwood DDG and are looking for user manual or any tips on how to change the depth from feet to meters.

there is no manual for that unit. Also, these units were built before you could switch between imperial and metric. they were built one way or the other. we held stock of each style back in the day.

sherwood scuba rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom