January 3rd Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to fly in to FLL on Sunday January 3rd at 11:30. I was wondering if anyone is interested in showing me the ropes on a shore dive in the area sometime either mid to late afternoon or night?

I am diving with Jupiter Dive Center on the 4th am, and might find a dive on the 5th am as well.

Thanks for the offer, but the fifth I will be at the Orange Bowl and 6th will be on a plane home.

If the weather cooperates I will be beaching it with my net and camera.
Send me a PM if interested and we can talk tomorrow after I get home from work.
Chug
(Does beach dives)

I'm interested for January 3 but not early in the day; keep me posted.

i'm interested on the dive on the 3th.....pls post location of the dive...thks guys!!

I can go... let me knowthe time and place, and I'll meet everyone there

Thanks all, I do not know the area - give me directions from the airport or an address and I can GPS it. Flight gets in at 11:30 - get rental car, check into hotel - and I can probably be there sometime mid afternoon or later - y'all set a time and a place and I will be there. I will need to either rent tanks from a dive shop or if anyone has extra tanks I can rent from you, let me know,

Scotty, I have a LP95 or an AL80 you can use. There are a couple that mentioned they could dive later in the day. I can dive whenever, since I'm more or less on vacation for the next few months, so it doesn't matter to me. Maybe FTLDiver or DebbieDiver can mention what time would be good for them, and we'll go based on that. FYI: With you diving in Jupiter in the am, you will probably have to leave Ft. Lauderdale by 7 to have enough time to do paperwork, load equipment, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom