Saturday January 2nd, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFhamilton87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
On Saturday a group of friends and I are going to West Palm Beach to dive the Little Deeper, there are still spots available as of this morning on the charter. And after we will be diving Blue Heron with some more friends coming up from Ft Lauderdale area, lots of us from Scubaboard will be diving. Would love to have some more people come along. So let me know if youd be interested in taggin along!

I'll be on the Little Deeper Saturday morning, too. There must have been some cancellations, because when I called Lynn yesterday, I took the last 3 slots.

I hope to see you there...

I'm going to quit looking at the marine forecast for tomorrow. Every time they update it, the bumps get bigger.

i think one of my guys called and got "the last spot" yesterday (new years eve) around 3pm. As of monday when i booked my group of 6 people, there were "2 or 3 spots left" hope its not too crowded. I will be with FF, Dallas (a scubaboard admin), liteheaded and a few others from this forum. I have not been called to be put on notice, but as of my conversation with them yesterday around lunch time, they will call us 24 hours in advance to put us on notice and not cancel it any sooner than 90-120 minutes before the scheduled departure time. where are you getting your wave numbers? keep in mind the 60' reefs look to be only about a mile off shore. Monday they predicted 8-10ft seas and it turned out to be 1-3 with 80ft vis

This is a definite improvement from this morning.

Saturday
Northwest winds 13 to 18 knots near shore to north 18 to 23 knots in the Gulf Stream. Seas 4 to 6 feet near shore and up to 6 to 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom